Indoor 443-meter Track Run/Walk Track (and Cross Training Area) Admission
- Single Admission/Day Pass: $4
- Please note: During speedskating competitions (schedule found by clicking here) or speedskating time trials (schedule found by clicking here) lanes may be partially blocked by timers or equipment. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Save money by buying an Account Card! Cards never expire and can be reloaded at any time with run/walk track admissions.Account cards can be loaded with the following:
- 10-pack: $36.00
- NEW- 25 Pack- $83.00
- 50-pack: $150. (Save $50 with the new 50-pack!)
- Annual pass: $350
- Showers and locker rooms are available to weekday daytime runners until 1pm: $1.
- Showers and locker rooms may be available later (after 1pm) during the week and on the weekend, if possible. Please inquire at the Information Window in the lobby for shower and locker room availability.
Hours are subject to change and may vary during special events. Please call for schedule updates: 414.935.4781
Run-Walk Track Guidelines
1) Register and pay at the Admission window. Make sure the wristband is visible. Those not wearing wristbands may be asked to show it. Non-payers will be requested to leave.
2) Do NOT stand or stop on the track at any time! Please step off of the track, if necessary. Be aware of others exercising on the black cross-training area, next to the run/walk track.
3) Inside lane is for faster runners. Outside lane is for slower runners/walkers. Be in the correct lane.
4) Be aware and respectful of others on the track. Allow faster individuals to pass on the inside.
5) When approaching a slower person, a faster runner is requested to inform the slower person well in advance by saying clearly “Track” or “On Your Inside”. The slower person should be in, or is requested to move to, the outer lane to give space for faster runner to pass safely on the inside.
6) Do not create an obstacle for faster runners/walkers by walking two or three abreast on the track.
7) LNT – Leave No Trace, please. Never spit or blow your nose on the track. Use the proper garbage containers for trash. Keep it clean for other runners/walkers.
8) Use of strollers are not allowed on the run-walk track during peak times. Generally speaking, people who are running/walking with a stroller are encouraged to come Monday through Friday, 7:30am-2:30pm and Saturday/Sunday after 1pm. Please call in advance to confirm track capacity. The Pettit Center reserves the right to not allow strollers at any point for safety reasons. Double wide strollers are never allowed.
The Pettit Center thanks you for your cooperation in helping to assure a safe, clean, healthy and pleasant experience for all.
The Pettit National Ice Center is the Official Home of the Badgerland Striders, Wisconsin’s largest running club.