General Admission Tickets- ON SALE NOW!
Special $15 ticket price (Save $5 per ticket) from 10/15/21 through 12pm on 10/22/21!
NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL. NO RE-ENTRY TO EVENT ONCE ENTERED. All Tickets are Date Specific and General Admission ($20 each). Ages 3 & Older must have a ticket. Those 2 and Under must sit on lap of person they come with. Doors Open one (1) Hour Prior to the Race Time. On Site Self Parking will be available for $5. Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com.
VIP TICKETS– On Sale 10/15/21
Each VIP credential includes admission to 2nd floor viewing, appetizers and beverages, plus complimentary parking for the pass holder. Name of the pass holder must be confirmed by December 15, 2021 at 4pm. Credentials are non-transferable once issued in a name. All VIP credentials include WI Sales Tax (5.6%). Subject to capacity.
COVID POLICY- As of June 1, 2021, per CDC guidance, due to the transmissible nature of the Delta variant, masks are strongly encouraged for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, in public, indoor settings. Masks are not currently mandated by the Milwaukee Health Department. We respectfully request your consideration of others at all times in your social distancing and your health decisions. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID in the past 14 days, then do not come to the Pettit Center. The Center has been fortunate with the health of its staff and its users to date because all have been thoughtful and respectful of others in their activities here. We request the same going forward so that this event can be enjoyed safely.
SECURITY SCREENING PROCEDURES – Walkthrough metal detectors (WTMD) serve as the primary method of fan screening. Fans should keep the following in mind before they arrive at the arena entrance to expedite the process:
- Minimize the number of personal items they bring to the event.
- Remove from their clothing and belongings all items that may trigger a WTMD alarm.
- Place those items in bins on the divesting tables for review by security staff while fans walk thru the WTMD.
- If the WTMD alarm sounds, fans will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow their entry into the arena.
- All permitted bags must be searched thoroughly. Permitted bags should be soft-sided, not larger than 14” x 6” x 14” and able to fit completely beneath an arena seat. Bags that are fully packed take longer to search; clear bags and those packed loosely are more easily examined.
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Weapons: guns, firearms, ammunition
- Self-defense sprays: mace, pepper spray
- Explosives / fireworks
- Aerosol cans
- Food and Beverages
- Poles, selfie sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Beach balls
- Illegal substances
- Bats and clubs
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or model aircraft
- Laser-pointing devices
- Whistles and horns
- Large banners and flags
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by team or arena personnel, in their sole discretion